Vouchers, are they a good idea?

Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas? I'm talking about vouchers and the offering thereof rather than buying wrapping paper and cards etc by the way. I would (obviously) like more customers but would offering vouchers be a practical thing? Would it be useful to have a voucher in small denominations? The consultation costs £35 for initial and £20 for a follow up so I suppose if you're already seeing me you could get people to buy a voucher and use it to get the money off at the next visit but other than that I don't see how small denominations would really work.
But, there are other options. I do massage and am an aromatherapist as well as an herbalist. I could certainly do vouchers for the massage. £20 for a back massage and £50 for a full body. Things like feet (though I'm not a reflexologist) and head etc.
And also going back to the herbs I could make up herb teas, for sleep, digestion, hayfever, pain...... As well as creams/oils/ lotions/shampoos/moisturisers/bath mixes etc.
The vouchers themselves I think would have to be numbered, and the name of the person the voucher would be for also on there. That would make them easier to keep track of.

Thoughts, opinions and suggestions are welcome, whatever I decide to do everything will be available on my website http://www.allabouttheherbs.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Herbal Perspective on Menopause

Bokashi Bins

How to Help Yourself after a Cancer Diagnosis; An Herbalist Perspective